Saturday, November 8, 2008

CCP Trade Show Booths

CCP needed not one, but three 10 foot trade show booths with a tight turnaround. However, their agency, FLR Marketing Group, already had a full schedule. Working through FLR, I designed the trade show booths to fit the needs of CCP and allowed them to receive their displays on time. The booths were designed with integrated graphics, allowing them to stand alone for smaller booth space or for two of them to be combined for a full 20 foot booth.

Trade Show Booth

Trade Show Booth



If you are a design firm seeking freelance talent or a ghost designer, please contact Abella Designs at laurie@abelladesigns.com for more information on how I can help you complete projects and stay on top of your case load. I treat each project as if it were my own and make sure projects stay within set time lines and budgets. Of course, the choice to disclose my presence to your client is up to you. If you choose to keep me as a secret, your secret is safe. You never have to worry about losing a client to Abella Designs, any client you need assistance with will stay your client.

No comments:

Post a Comment